iMac hard drives are well known for its storage, speed and performance. The storage technology of iMac hard drives comprises of speedy flash storage with high capacity hard drive. Data which is used frequently is stored in flash memory whereas other important data will be stored in hard drive. Sometimes while accessing the data stored in hard drive, we may accidently delete some important files and also empty the trash.
At such times, there won’t be any trace of deleted files in your Mac device. You may think that the file loss is permanent and cannot be recovered at any cost. But the fact is, you can retrieve it back using a reliable recovery tool like Remo Recover. Remo Recover has been designed with advanced mechanisms which enables the faster recovery of deleted or formatted data from iMac hard drives.
Use Remo Recover to get back your lost or deleted files from iMac hard drives
Remo Recover tool has been designed with advanced recovery algorithms which deep scans the entire Mac hard drives and their volumes. After the scanning is done, it recover files from iMac hard drive which have been lost, deleted or inaccessible due to any complex scenarios. You can recover the data easily from emptied trash and formatted Mac volumes.
Renowned Features of Remo Recover
- Enable you to search for a particular file by entering the file extensions in “Signature Search Tool” which helps you to identify the exact file among the recovered data
- Retrieve data from partitioned or re-partitioned HFS, HFS+, FAT16 and FAT32 file systems based Mac drives
- Recovered data can be viewed in Mac finder styled interface
- Files deleted or lost due to partitioning errors, MBR or catalog corruption can also be retrieved quickly
- Retrieves the files from inaccessible or unbootable Mac volumes
- To avoid rescanning, the software provides “Save Recovery Session” option which helps you to pause and resume the recovery process at any desired time
- You can evaluate the recovered data using “Preview” option
- Supports Mac OS versions like Mac OS X 10.5.x and above (including Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite)
Remo Recover has user friendly and intuitive nature of GUI which assist you to carry out smooth recovery process. It operates on read only mode which assures for safety recovery process. To evaluate the performance of the software, download the trial version of the software.
Data loss scenarios in iMac hard drives
- Accidental Deletion – Erasing the files unintentionally and emptying the trash or Using “Command + Shift” option to delete the files ends up with permanent file loss since those files bypasses the Trash folder
- Unintentional Formatting – Sometimes you might want to format the Mac volume to avail some free space. Without checking for the important file, you might have formatted it or you might have selected the important Mac volume rather than choosing the unwanted one
- Interruptions in file transfer – While transferring the files from external devices to Mac systems, some interruption like cancelling the process or abrupt ejection of devices may occur which causes the file loss
- Partitioning Errors – Data loss may happen while trying to allocate free space among the partition and end up with deletion of existing partition. Using unreliable third party partitioning software may corrupt the files in the partition and result in file loss.
Other reasons of files loss in iMac hard drive may include MBR corruption, improper shutdown or virus attacks etc. Regardless of any errors, you can retrieve the lost or deleted files from iMac hard drives easily using Remo Recover software.
How to avoid data loss from iMac hard drives?
- Avoid using unreliable software to partition the Mac hard drives
- Have the habit of taking backup of important files from the drives
- Do not interrupt the file transfer process