Adobe InDesign is software which is mainly used to create professional page layout of posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers and books. This file is stored with .indd extension and they contains formatting, text style, linked files, etc. It is mainly used by production artist and graphic designer.
However, sometimes due to some unknown reasons you might lose or delete files created by using Adobe InDesign application. In such cases, you might be thinking that you have lost InDesign file permanently from the system. But in reality, when you delete file, it will not be removed permanently instead only registry entry of that file is deleted. So, operating system marks that space as free to store new data but deleted information remains in the memory area, unless it is overwritten. Thus, you can easily recover Adobe InDesign files with the help of recovery tool called Remo Recover application.
Adobe InDesign file recovery using Remo file recovery tool:
Remo Recover is more convenient tool to recover Adobe InDesign files including indt (Adobe InDesign Template File) and indb (Adobe InDesign Book File). This program permits you to use it on Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Mountain Lion and Mavericks operating system. Additionally, it also used to recover Adobe InDesign file which are emptied from Recycle Bin and deleted using command prompt.
With implementation of this software you can manage it on various file systems FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, extFAT, HFS+ and HFSX. You can even use this tool to recover Adobe InDesign File from memory card, external hard drives, pen drives and iPod. Besides making Adobe InDesign file recovery it can also supports to recover files of different formats such as DOC, PPT, PDF, PSD, AVI, MOV, MP4, and various others. The tool has the capability to identify and recovers up to 300 file type based on their file extension. In case any of the file extension is not present which you want to recover then you can add or edit signatures for files. Sorting can be done on the basis of creation date, file size and its signature.
With the assistance of unique options, InDesign document recovery is not difficult task for you. It helps to avoid rescanning of entire file with the option called Save Recovery Session that resumes saving process. By making use of Preview option it is possible to view recovered files before saving them. You can create Zip archives of recovered results and even possible to store them in any desired location.
Some scenarios which cause loss of Adobe InDesign file supported by Remo Recover:
- Adobe InDesign file gets deleted with some unnecessary files due to negligence of user.
- Sometimes, you may delete InDesign file intentionally to free some space in your system. Thus you may lose your InDesign file.
- If you format the drive or storage devices accidentally which contains your Adobe InDesign files also leads to file loss.
- There is chance of file deletion due to severe virus attack, which also results in file loss.
- Abrupt system shutdown due to power fluctuations, hard drive failure or software clashes while editing Adobe InDesign file.
- If any interruption like abrupt removal of storage device, sudden system shutdown etc. occurs while transferring InDesign files from system to other devices etc.
Apart from these scenarios, there are many other cases which cause loss of Adobe InDesign file. As precaution is better than cure, you can make use of below mentioned tips to avoid loss of Adobe InDesign files in future.
- Taking backup is better solution to avoid any kind of InDesign file loss from your storage devices.
- Reliable antivirus software always helps you to keep your files safe from virus infection.
- Check before deleting or formatting drive where your most important Adobe InDesign files are stored, to avoid any file loss situation.
Other Supported features of Remo Recover Application which might be useful for you:
While recovery process Remo InDesign file recovery software creates duplicate of original file for which you have to perform file recovery. By making use of this duplicate file, it keeps original file remains same. It also preserves actual file name while recovery process. This tool gives procedural guidance while performing file recovery so no difficulty to perform recovery. With the assistance of technical support professionals, it is easy to carry out recovery process. No need to worry about any external threat as it is safeguard by good antivirus program. It acquires only 50 MB of memory space to install this tool. By installing demo version of this tool, it is possible to calculate consistency of file recovery results.