Emails from Microsoft Outlook can be exported to other version or new system securely. Before discussing how to export Outlook emails, let us discuss more about Outlook. When we take an overview of Outlook, it is one of the widely used email application across the world. Apart from mails, Outlook also supports various attributes like contacts, calendars, appointments, notes, tasks, remainders and so on. Mainly Outlook is frequently utilized in small/large scale organizations, IT sectors, educational institutes etc. because of its less time consuming features. Like a single mail can be sent to multiple people at once by creating groups, appointments or meetings can be scheduled according to your convince and so on. However, there are certain situations in which you need to export your email account, some of them are discussed below:
- When you want to reinstall your operating system, you may want to export Outlook emails
- At times, you might upgrade the operating system and Outlook version to their recent versions to explore their new features. In such instances, you might export Outlook email account
- While formatting/reformatting, if you export MS Outlook PST file to other storage devices. Later, you will be able get back PST file effortlessly
- To backup Outlook data file along with its attributes like mails, contacts, calendars, settings, appointments etc.
- When you want to move Outlook from one system to another
Likewise, due to many other reasons you want your Outlook email account to be exported from one system to another or to any external storage device. Here is one such common scenario wherein you want to upgrade the Outlook version to its recent edition. In order to export your PST file which comprises email account, you may try manual methods which are a risky job. What will you do? How will you move Outlook PST file along with mails to your new version of Outlook?
However, in all the above cases it is advised to have backup of PST file before exporting it to other systems or any storage devices. If so, how will you backup your PST file? Which method is safer to backup PST file are the questions which might arise. Most of them opt manual methods to backup their PST file which is an risky job as these methods might result in data loss. But, you can overcome all such instances with the help of Remo Backup and Migrate software which explains how to export outlook emails with ease.
Remo has developed Outlook Backup and Migrate tool to move Outlook PST files including all its attributes in simple way. This tool is designed with inbuilt Automated backup which can be scheduled on daily/weekly/monthly basis. Thus, software will automatically backup Outlook data without fail. It also enables users to assign password to their backup files, so that unauthorized users cannot access on that file.
Apart from this, it facilitates two options like Smart Backup and Advanced backup using which you can take backup of entire MS Outlook PST file along with all its attributes and settings. In order to take backup of particular attribute from your Outlook, you can opt for Advanced Backup option and save your time.
More information about Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate Software
- Designed with friendly GUI which supports all kinds of user to use Remo backup software to export PST files
- This software can be installed on various versions of Outlook like Outlook 2013, and Outlook 2010….
- It has built in scheduler to backup Outlook data automatically
- When your backup file is larger in size and not able to save in one particular location, you can divide it using a feature called Split
- This software is compatible on different versions of Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7….
- When you come across any issues with the software, just contact technical team available for 24*7 to resolve your queries
- Demo version can be downloaded to be more familiar with software in advance before purchasing paid version
Here are various versions of Windows OS and Outlook Versions supported by Remo:
Supported Windows Operating systems – This software is compatible on all latest versions of Windows operating system like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 server and Windows 2008 server
Supported Outlook versions – Office 365, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003 and so on
- Always have an extra copy of Outlook PST file in any secured storage drive
- After working on Outlook, terminate it properly
- Have updated antivirus software for scanning Microsoft Outlook on your system
- Avoid downloading or transferring larger files via Outlook to prevent external threats